Textools: Moving one item/mod to another
I have seen a few people getting confused or not sure how to move items to others, or with mods that done have to convert or on install.
I have written out a quick rundown of how to move one item to another without the use of Textool's built-in converter.
You need to know which letter your body mod material/textures are on
1. Export all from Original mod, Textures, and model.
2. Search for the item you want to replace
3. Import all textures in correctly Normal > Normal Multi> Multi Colourset > Colourset etc
If there are more than one set of textures you will need to add new textures
4. Go into the model tab and Import > open Editor
Assign Group 0 to the skin (this is usually the group for modded items, you may need to check if your outcome is reversed) first then Custom > change the letter a to whatever letter your body mode is on, I only know TF with no compatibility so for me I would change the letter a to b
5. Assign group 1 to the textures you imported, usually names Midlander Female or something like that
And that's basically how you import mods without using convertor TTMP file.
Comments
Post a Comment